31 March 2014

The name of the blog

The name of this blog was inspired on a common search I am used to make. I often use Skyscanner as a price comparison tool when I want to browse for flights for some specific dates. Usually I insert my departure place (Portugal, but you can choose a city if you're interested in just that one airport) and as a destination I choose "everywhere". Because I am, literally, willing to go from Portugal to the world :) there's still so many places I wish to see and some other places I wouldn't mind going back to (or just use their airports as an arrival point and gate to other still unknown destinations), that I usually go with the flow and see what are the cheaper destinations for the dates I have available and start planning my trip from there.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is a hidden gem I am now adding to my bloglovin... as we speak! ***

    ReplyDelete